Rae Anna Conforti, Realtor Prudential Tropical Realty 813 784 7744
Here’s some guidlines to determine if your home would qualify as a short sale. The services of hiring an attorney can greatly decrease the time it usually takes to handle all negotiations and paperwork needed to submit to the bank.
When you list your property with Prudential Tropical Realty and give us permission, we can make arrangements for you to have a free consultation with the law firm of Yesner & Boss who specializes in short sales and pre-foreclosures. This service can help you determine the best course of action for your particular situation compliments of Prudential.
If you are looking for a listing agent that specializes in Short Sales in The Tampa Bay Area, please feel free to contact me.
Are you a candidate for a Short Sale?
- Are you current with your monthly payments?
- Is there more than one lender to consider?
- How far away are you from foreclosure?
- Do you have other assets?
- Have you spoken to the lender?
- Is the lender working on a short sale package?
What are your options?
- Keep the property
- Attempt a workout with the Lender
- Sell the property and bring cash to the closing
- Offer the Lender a “short sale”
- Offer the Lender a “deed in lieu of foreclosure”
- Allow the property to go to foreclosure
Where can you get help
- Visit . This is a US Government web site that offers Sellers options to retain ownership. Loan modification through your existing Lender is explained here and should be explored prior to listing for sale.
How can Prudential Tropical Realty help?
- List your property with Prudential Tropical Realty, fill out the paperwork provided to you by the listing agent and the process can begin.