- DeSantis Signs ‘Live Local Act’ Into Lawby kerrys on March 29, 2023 at 10:03 am
Gov. DeSantis signed SB 102, the broad-based pro-housing bill backed by Florida Realtors, into law on Wed. It “does so many amazing things,” says Pres. […]
- Know the Fundamentals of Content Marketing?by kerrys on March 29, 2023 at 9:03 am
Dear new Realtors: Solid, well-placed content can grow your business – but where do you start? The overall goal is to get a regular audience to trust you.
- $2.8B Will Fight Homelessness in Floridaby kerrys on March 29, 2023 at 9:03 am
HUD is sending $116M in Continuum of Care awards to Fla. so 313 agencies can help people in temporary shelters and encampments move into stable housing.
- NAR: Pending Sales Up for 3rd Straight Monthby kerrys on March 29, 2023 at 9:03 am
Pending sales – homes under contract but not yet sold – rose 0.8% month-to-month in Feb. with only the Western region seeing a decline.
- Citizens Insurance Seeks 14.2% Rate Hikeby kerrys on March 29, 2023 at 9:03 am
Increases vary by county and property, but only a few condo owners could see a discount. Some Panhandle and non-coastal counties may see the biggest increase.
Latest News from Florida Realtors
Contact me if you are thinking of buying or selling a home anywhere in the Tampa, St. Pete or Clearwater areas