- How to Minimize Final-Walkthrough Stressby kerrys on August 12, 2022 at 9:08 am
The final walkthrough is often the ideal time for stressed buyers to get upset, and agents should prepare them for imperfections that can show up in now-empty […]
- 2 Fla. Cities in Top 10 for ‘Where to Buy a Fixer-Upper?’by kerrys on August 12, 2022 at 9:08 am
A fixer-upper is ideal for buyers willing to invest sweat equity and live in less-than-ideal conditions. In Fla., Miami and Jacksonville rank high for […]
- Reverse Mortgages Became Far Less Appealingby kerrys on August 12, 2022 at 9:08 am
A reverse mortgage helps older adults use equity to remain in their home, but higher interest rates, lender rebates and FHA mortgage insurance deplete tappable […]
- Fla.’s Insurer-of-Last-Resort Now Has 1M+ Policiesby kerrys on August 12, 2022 at 9:08 am
Citizens Property Insurance Corp. hasn’t had 1M policies since 2014, and the latest surge comes despite strong efforts to lower Fla.’s potential liability.
- NAHB: Affordability at Lowest Point Since Recessionby kerrys on August 12, 2022 at 9:08 am
Only 42.8% of Americans with a median income could afford a median-priced home in the second quarter of 2022 – a sharp drop from 56.9% in the first quarter.
Contact me if you are thinking of buying or selling a home anywhere in the Tampa, St. Pete or Clearwater areas