- Shutdown Agreement Includes $16B for FEMAby kerrys on October 2, 2023 at 10:10 am
The government continues routine operations, but a shutdown threat could occur again as Nov. 17 looms – but storm victims were also handed a lifeline.
- Idalia Survivors Surprised by FEMA’s 50% Ruleby kerrys on October 2, 2023 at 9:10 am
Impacted homes with more than 50% damage (home value only) must rebuild, and in some areas, one owner may just make repairs while a next-door neighbor must […]
- Property Appraiser Q&A on Homestead Exemptionsby kerrys on October 2, 2023 at 9:10 am
Property appraisal tax rules vary by county, but they’re similar. A Q&A with the Citrus County property appraiser offers insight about a sometimes […]
- How to Attract Agents? Education and Structureby kerrys on October 2, 2023 at 9:10 am
Few agents know every nuance of running a business. Loyalty builds by offering help, such as education sessions on social media marketing or new-tool training.
- HUD Awards $10.5M for Hispanic Housing Researchby kerrys on October 2, 2023 at 9:10 am
Four universities in Arizona and Texas will share funds to help assure “affordable, fair, and safe housing and homeownership opportunities” for Hispanic […]
Contact me if you are thinking of buying or selling a home anywhere in the Tampa, St. Pete or Clearwater areas