- DeSantis Green Lights Hometown Heroes Housingby kerrys on May 23, 2022 at 10:05 am
The $100M program, a top Florida Realtors priority, will provide zero-interest loans to be used toward down payment and closing costs – up to 5% of the loan […]
- Legislature Looks at Property Insurance Reformby kerrys on May 23, 2022 at 10:05 am
The Florida Legislature looks at the state’s property insurance challenges this week. A range of proposals will consider legal, structural and reinsurance […]
- NAR and UI Call for Inclusive Housing Reformby kerrys on May 23, 2022 at 10:05 am
A Friday forum hosted by NAR and the Urban Institute brought together government and reporters to focus on better ways to serve marginalized U.S. communities.
- As Mortgage Rates Rise, Brokers Urge Calmby kerrys on May 23, 2022 at 10:05 am
Rates go up and down. One broker expects a slow rise in part to world events, and then a slow fall. And when rates fall, today’s buyers “will go back to […]
- Dubai Developer Buys Surfside Collapse Siteby kerrys on May 23, 2022 at 9:05 am
A Dubai billionaire bought the land where a condo collapsed in Surfside for $120M – the only bid submitted and high enough to apparently deter other bidders.
Contact me if you are thinking of buying or selling a home anywhere in the Tampa, St. Pete or Clearwater areas