Get rid of your ugly house once and for all!
Remodeling a home, just like any life changing experience can cause anxiety. Have you ever been through a remodeling project? A home addition? An updated bathroom? A new kitchen? Were you overwhelmed by all of the choices you had, and all of the decisions you had to make? Did anyone prepare you for the steps involved in your project?
Lisa Berardo at Collective Construction Interiors says, “real creativity is not simply copying ideas from a magazine or book, but being able to solve specific challenges that are unique to your home.”
Here are 6 things an interior designer will do to help you transform your house into a home!
1. Establish a reasonable budget, with allowances for each item
2. Design a space plan that’s functional
3. Recommend products & suppliers
4. Guide final product choices that fit the home, budget, and lifestyle
5. Prepare detailed floor plans, elevations, & specifications in order to:*Get accurate product and labor estimates *Define the scope of the work *Guard against change orders *Ensure that you get what you expect
6. Work with you and the contractors to achieve the best results possible.
The most important benefit that a professional designer brings to your project is creativity, including cutting edge design tools to help bring the project to life. We have the ability to see the finished room in our mind, down to the smallest detail, before it becomes a reality.
Lisa Berardo at Collective Construction & Interiors, Inc. in St. Petersburg, has offered readers of The Tampa Real Estate Insider Blog a FREE personal consultation.
There’s no catch! Just check out her site and let her know you saw this article!