Are you relocating to Tampa, St. Pete or Clearwater? Here’s a list of resources to help you on your journey. I grew up in the Bay Area, and I’m also a Realtor.
- About the City of Tampa
- City of Tampa Calendar of Events
- City of Tampa Hours and Directions
- City of Tampa News
- City of Tampa TV Live Webcast
- Convention Center and Tourism
- Discover In-Town Tampa
- Maps & Directions
- Neighborhoods Locator
- Parks and Recreation
- Road Closures in Hillsborough County
- Tampa Characteristics
- Tampa Demographics
- Tampa History
- Tampa International Airport
- Ybor City
See Also: Things to Do in Tampa
If you would like to speak with a Real Estate Agent regarding housing options for relocating to the Tampa Bay area, short term housing, or need advice on the best neighborhoods, please contact us at 813-784-7744 or email us.
Search Tampa Fl Homes For Sale
The Tampa Real Estate Insider South Tampa Realtor
- Why Use a Buyer’s Real Estate Agent Instead of a Listing Agent? Tampa, Flby Rae Anna Conforti on November 17, 2020 at 5:05 pm
As a Tampa Realtor, one of the most common questions I’m asked by buyers is “who pays the commission?” A Buyer’s Agent is compensated by splitting the Listing Agent’s commission, so it cost you nothing. So what does a Buyer’s Agent actually do, and why do I need one? A well accomplished Realtor will be The post Why Use a Buyer’s Real Estate Agent Instead of a Listing Agent? Tampa, Fl appeared first on The Tampa Real Estate Insider.
- The Secret to Ensuring Your Offer Is Accepted | My No. 1 Top Tip for Buyersby Rae Anna Conforti on November 11, 2020 at 5:54 pm
The Buyer’s Dilemma – Where Are All The Homes in Tampa? Tampa’s skimpy housing inventory has been a frequent subject of this blog, as the record-setting low level of houses on the market continues month over month. More buyers than sellers – this creates a predictable equation. It means that, if you’re looking for a The post The Secret to Ensuring Your Offer Is Accepted | My No. 1 Top Tip for Buyers appeared first on The Tampa Real Estate Insider.
- Waterside at Coquina Key Waterfront Condos in St. Pete starting in the 200’sby Rae Anna Conforti on September 8, 2020 at 9:00 am
Waterfront Condos and townhomes in St. Pete starting in the 200’s …. Wide-open unobstructed WATER VIEWS from this second story completely updated condo at Waterside at Coquina Key. Enjoy cool breezes and watch the wildlife every day on your tropical balcony. Yes, you’ll even see the dolphins swimming by! The unit faces East, so you’ll The post Waterside at Coquina Key Waterfront Condos in St. Pete starting in the 200’s appeared first on The Tampa Real Estate Insider.
- Is Tampa a Buyer’s or Seller’s Market-Ripple Effects from COVIDby Rae Anna Conforti on May 26, 2020 at 6:10 pm
Ripple Effects from the Pandemic: What Will and Won’t Change in Tampa Real Estate Are Tiny Houses in Peril? Maybe, But Interest Rates Will Stay Rock Bottom First off, here’s an update from my universe: I’m hearing from clients and old friends, only to find out that people are making plans to move forward with The post Is Tampa a Buyer’s or Seller’s Market-Ripple Effects from COVID appeared first on The Tampa Real Estate Insider.
- Inventory May Never Be This Low Again | Tampa Housing Market 2021by Rae Anna Conforti on March 20, 2020 at 7:19 pm
Tampa Housing Market Update 2021 Inventory may never be this low again: 5 reasons you should buy or sell right now OK, home buyers, I get it – it may be hard for you to find the home fitting your exact specifications with inventory at an all-time low. But patience is key, and hanging in The post Inventory May Never Be This Low Again | Tampa Housing Market 2021 appeared first on The Tampa Real Estate Insider.