Are you relocating to Tampa, St. Pete or Clearwater? Here’s a list of resources to help you on your journey. I grew up in the Bay Area, and I’m also a Realtor.
- About the City of Tampa
- City of Tampa Calendar of Events
- City of Tampa Hours and Directions
- City of Tampa News
- City of Tampa TV Live Webcast
- Convention Center and Tourism
- Discover In-Town Tampa
- Maps & Directions
- Neighborhoods Locator
- Parks and Recreation
- Road Closures in Hillsborough County
- Tampa Characteristics
- Tampa Demographics
- Tampa History
- Tampa International Airport
- Ybor City
See Also: Things to Do in Tampa
If you would like to speak with a Real Estate Agent regarding housing options for relocating to the Tampa Bay area, short term housing, or need advice on the best neighborhoods, please contact us at 813-784-7744 or email us.
Search Tampa Fl Homes For Sale
The Tampa Real Estate Insider South Tampa Realtor
- To Renovate or Not to Renovate – 8 Remodel Tips for First Time Home Buyerby Rae Anna Conforti on May 25, 2021 at 6:09 pm
If you’re looking to buy a house in today’s hot market, you may choose a home that needs some renovations — especially if you’re a first-time homebuyer. These are our top eight remodeling tips for first-time home buyers. #1. Know Your Mortgage Options First, you need to figure out how you will pay for your The post To Renovate or Not to Renovate – 8 Remodel Tips for First Time Home Buyer appeared first on The Tampa Real Estate Insider.
- Sellers and Buyers, Take Note – EVERYONE’s In for a Wild Rideby Rae Anna Conforti on April 8, 2021 at 3:49 pm
The latest wild-and-crazy real estate market is taking bidding wars to a new level. In one city, real estate agents report getting 45 offers on one house. In another city, a Realtor reported getting more than 90! So out-of-control is demand that buyers are waiving inspections, removing contingency clauses from offers, and making offers sight The post Sellers and Buyers, Take Note – EVERYONE’s In for a Wild Ride appeared first on The Tampa Real Estate Insider.
- Any End In Sight for Tampa’s 2021 Housing Market Shortage? Forecast..by Rae Anna Conforti on March 3, 2021 at 9:48 pm
3 Things to Know about Tampa’s Hot Housing Market Predictions for 2021 Include a Low Housing Inventory that Keeps Hanging On It might seem counterintuitive given the strange times of this pandemic, but I’m projecting that our current housing shortage will not change anytime soon. So if you are waiting for a better time to The post Any End In Sight for Tampa’s 2021 Housing Market Shortage? Forecast.. appeared first on The Tampa Real Estate Insider.
- 5 Remodels that Will Add the Most Value to Your Homeby Rae Anna Conforti on February 17, 2021 at 7:52 pm
Home renovations can make you fall in love with your house all over again. Unfortunately, a lot of them don’t give you a good financial return. The value you get from the remodel doesn’t come close to matching the amount of money you put into materials and work. If you want to add value to The post 5 Remodels that Will Add the Most Value to Your Home appeared first on The Tampa Real Estate Insider.
- Why Use a Buyer’s Real Estate Agent Instead of a Listing Agent? Tampa, Flby Rae Anna Conforti on November 17, 2020 at 5:05 pm
As a Tampa Realtor, one of the most common questions I’m asked by buyers is “who pays the commission?” A Buyer’s Agent is compensated by splitting the Listing Agent’s commission, so it cost you nothing. So what does a Buyer’s Agent actually do, and why do I need one? A well accomplished Realtor will be The post Why Use a Buyer’s Real Estate Agent Instead of a Listing Agent? Tampa, Fl appeared first on The Tampa Real Estate Insider.