If you had to choose a Realtor to buy or list a home you’d want to know how and why the company and their agents are successful, right?
Here’s the latest company statistics from Dewey Mitchell, Broker/Owner of Prudential Tropical Realty which has 17 offices in the Tampa Bay Area:
We are continually impressed with the accomplishments of our sales team in the face of today’s challenging real estate climate. Your knowledge, capabilities and commitment to be “Real Estate Solution Providers” for your clients continues to show. Just take a look at what our team achieved in October.
- Pending Sales Volume: $61,465,761 – a 5 percent increase over the same time last year
- Pending Sales Units: 403 – a 7 percent increase over the same time last year
- Closed Sales Volume: $44,454,540 – a 19 percent increase over 2010
- Closed Sales Units: 292 – a 20 percent increase over 2010
There were also some bright spots making headlines locally in the Tampa Bay area and in the Sunshine State.
- Tampa Bay housing prices increased 3.8 percent over the last quarter, the eighth best performance among major markets ranked by Clear Capital.
- A Federal Reserve index that predicts the future of state economies sees Florida continuing to grow at a quicker pace than the rest of the Southeast. In September, the leading index for Florida grew by 1.5 percent. It was the biggest one-month gain since March.
No matter what this market does, there are always opportunities. Interest rates remain at record lows, real estate is still a sound investment, and of course people will get married, have children, and… move to Florida.